TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

TGA » Topics » Gaming » Other Games

Other Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Other Games on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:27 pm

I'm not here often anymore sorry, I was wondering Any other games you guys play? Any other Systems you guys play???

View user profile

2 Re: Other Games on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Zebug

Admin
PC only for me, but currently playing Battlefield 4 and Star Wars the Old Republic (it's like WoW but in space)

Going to be getting Elder Scrolls Online in April and another game I have my eye on is a 3rd person shooter called Tom Clancy's "The Division"....looks awesome but won't be out for a long time yet.

3 Re: Other Games on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:59 am

PC only for me too. Although my computer is down currently Sad I think the power supply failed but I'm not sure yet. Been sick so I haven't wanted to fuck around with it.

When I do game I mostly play world of warplanes or world of tanks. I love the planes! I dabble in path of exile at times too. I'm rarely on steam but I do have a few games I like there too.. I still like Borderlands2, I think state of decay is decent, I'm playing season 2 of the walking dead. I have a Batman game to play but haven't started it yet.

I'm still a competitive junkie so the tense battles in warplanes is where I feed that addiction! Tanks is much slower but my friend keeps it engaging so those two games lord over much of my gaming time.

View user profile

4 Re: Other Games on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:04 pm

I still play CS 1.6 like a boss. I play COD with some buddies on PS3 from time to time but that's really about the extent of my gaming these days

View user profile

5 Re: Other Games on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:35 pm

PC only for me. Right now im heavy into cs:go competitive and bigtime into DayZ. I've got 35 steam friends with the game atm and it's super fun to play with people you know rather than go solo...which i also do often enough. I dabble in Killing Floor and BL2 yet as well

View user profile

6 Re: Other Games on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:01 pm

I recently got into LoL...son got me hooked.

View user profile

7 Re: Other Games on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:56 pm

good to hear from you Eric. Never tried League of Legends, considered trying DOTA2 which seems like a similar game style but.. shrug. Next MMO I try will probably be H1Z1.

View user profile

8 Re: Other Games on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Jimmy wrote:good to hear from you Eric. Never tried League of Legends, considered trying DOTA2 which seems like a similar game style but.. shrug. Next MMO I try will probably be H1Z1.

Have you watched the movie on steam "free to play" not sure why its named that. but its all about a massive Dota2 competition. It almost made me want to install and play it finally. Its really not my type of game though

View user profile

9 Re: Other Games on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:44 pm

I haven't, no. Kind of a random name for a dota movie lol.. though it is free to play. Who would ever make that connection though. I'll check it out. Thx

View user profile

10 Re: Other Games on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:16 am

Zebug! Fire! Guantlet! I know you both remember that from old school arcades!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers

View user profile

11 Re: Other Games on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:40 pm

ohhh that looks FUN!!!!!!! I will definitely pre order that.

View user profile

12 Re: Other Games on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:08 pm

happy belated man.

yeah I don't think I'll pre-order butI am thinking I'll be getting when released. make sure we play scrub! And leave my chickens alone!

View user profile

13 Re: Other Games on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:50 am

Jordan how are your impressions of Destiny? I'm still totally wanting to play when it comes to PC (cause it just has to!) but I do hope the loot rewards improve. Will the upcoming raid content be enough or do you think loot needs to be a bigger part of the deal?

CAD comics take on it... lol!

View user profile

14 Re: Other Games on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:34 am

I think it's awesome.

I haven't played through much of the story yet because I promised two buddies that we'd go through it for the first time together, and one of them has been busy house-sitting. But the player vs player side of the game is awesome in its own right.

Basically, read this article

View user profile

15 Re: Other Games on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:38 am

Also, that comic is crap.

When D3 first came out, it took dozens and dozens of hours to actually start getting anything decent or cool, and even then it took over a year until they patched the game to make it legitimately good in the loot drop department.

Borderlands does have a leg up on loot so far in comparison to Destiny, but that's because Borderlands wasn't 50% story and 50% player vs player like Destiny is. Bungie wants everyone to earn the really cool gear - it's why there is absolutely no trading of items between players.

Destiny's loot is ten times closer to WoW than it is to D3 or Borderlands.

View user profile

16 Re: Other Games on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:22 pm

CAD comic is never crap you blasphemer! Don't take it so literal. It's exaggerated for lulz. I agree the loot in D3 wasn't great till 2.0 but there was always a ton of loot. (it just sucked)

So from the YouTube people I subscribe to that are playing Destiny, it seems the game is not all that strong on loot yet. Hopefully it gets better too. Not sure about WoW loot, but I loved getting loot in Borderlands.

View user profile

17 Re: Other Games on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:00 am

Lol yeah I know, I love comics like that. I was just getting at the fact that several things about Destiny are being overblown and aren't really true.

The loot density, yes, is much lower than other games. But those other games don't have a competitive multiplayer mode and so it's a little different.

But, yes, the loot system thus far -is- slightly frustrating, but, I haven't really gotten very far in the story side of the game yet. I have on character that I play with two friends as we play the story mode together, and one character that I only play the PvP (crucible) stuff on.

View user profile

18 Re: Other Games on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Seems like it's improving eh Sev?

View user profile

19 Re: Other Games on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:00 am

I've been Doing College and Work but when I get the chance I play my Xbox(Gamertag = Dufgarden)

I tried CS GO but my PC cant take it so I'm working on maybe getting a gaming PC for the future because I hear CS is making a HUGE comeback

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TGA » Topics » Gaming » Other Games

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum