35% 35% [ 6 ]
18% 18% [ 3 ]
24% 24% [ 4 ]
18% 18% [ 3 ]
5% 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:58 pm

I definitely pre-ordered and will be playing tomorrow. Been waiting for a new CS for 8 years now. I've been playing a little Source to get back into CS and boy am I bad haha!

View user profile

52 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Lmao...right I am sure I couldn't hit anything now.

View user profile

53 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Me and Jonboy dominating servers tonight. Awww yea!

View user profile

54 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:47 am

Haha, I'm going to have to start taking my own screenies if you think that is dominating. pirat

View user profile

55 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:28 pm

SOOO what do you think of it? I haven't played yet...or seen anything from the new GO.

Let me know!

View user profile

56 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Sev: You are a dirty hacker so your scores don't count. Razz

Fire: It's pretty good, kinda why I have put 100+ hours into the beta already. lol Think of it as the love child between 1.6 and source. (Gameplay is more like 1.6 while it gets its looks from source.)

View user profile

57 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Zebug

Admin
I played for a few rounds, went 8-2, logged off. I'll play when I see others playing but certainly won't play by myself.

58 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:37 am

Zebug wrote:I played for a few rounds, went 8-2, logged off. I'll play when I see others playing but certainly won't play by myself.

Ok CS Debbie Downer!!! Razz It was fun playing tonight with Duke, Sully, Sev, and a few randoms. I found myself wanting to rage quit on more than one occasion though! I have to tweak my settings a bit like mouse sensitivity and crosshair...and i think i'll be a lot happier. Also, would be great to have a stop sound and a stop weather. I dont like the skins yet b/c it's hard to see in maps like aztec and even d2 ect. I'm still awesome at team attacking though. woot woot Razz

View user profile

59 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 am

Getting cable and internet installed next friday. Then I can come in and light you up like the good ol days!!!

View user profile

60 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 pm

installing now!

View user profile

61 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Zebug

Admin
damn it, I actually had fun playing that stupid game tonight....in my defense I did accidentally get drunk

62 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 am

I played drunk with Duke a few months ago one night during the beta.
THAT was fun.

View user profile

63 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:21 am

you all should dig this.. valve is launching with a zombie mod

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

64 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:40 am

Can never go wrong with zombies! What a Face

View user profile

65 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 am

bahhhh I can't wait. It'll be like the good old days.

Are we looking into getting our own server?

View user profile

66 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:13 pm

I would be willing to chip in for a server. I think Jimmy should DL so we can own him again Cool

View user profile

67 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Like I said a while ago, I'm completely in on buying a server.
I'm willing to be the majority $ supporter (depending on the cost).
Only issue is, I have zero experience in such matters, so I would mostly prefer to have someone who does have some knowledge in the matters get the ball rolling.

I have a few friends from Tech that are going to be playing, as well as my brother and my best friends who are oldies from c.jff. So we'd already start out with a pretty decent reg base.

View user profile

68 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

I don't know jack about servers either but I'd be willing to throw a little bit of money your way.

View user profile

69 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Just talked to Munra. Basically I was looking into servers on my own and found that you can either get a non-dedicated server for like $15/mo, or a dedicated server for upwards of $70/mo.
Munra said, however, to just ignore dedicated servers... My understanding they're for communities who intend to have multiple servers.

So, that being said, it's not very expensive at all.
Munra said he's still trying to work out his server. He said they have "changed" things from CS:S and TF2, whatever that entails, I do not know. He also said he may be able to get us a server at a cheaper rate, but if not he can recommend a few different providers he's used in the past.

I told him I'll hit him up in a few days once I get moved back in to my apartment down in Blacksburg and we'll go from there.

Basically after that, it's learning how to run and manage it, but I'm sure it's not too difficult, we'll figure it out.

ALSO, we need to start thinking about how we want things set up...
Like, I'm pretty sure we're all in favor of a 16-slot server, right? I don't want anything bigger than that.
Then things like, what about the AWP? Etc.

Personally, I don't like server rules where they aren't explicit. I'd be in favor of having NO AWP on the server, if it's a server side option to not allow it to be bought. I don't like having to tell people "No AWPing please" every 5 minutes.
Friendly fire, yes.
All talk, no? When dead if possible?
Etc.

View user profile

70 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Awesome. Thanks for talking to him, Jordan! Let me know where I can help. I am certainly willing to help somewhat financially. I think it's a great idea to keep it at 16 or under. I'm also fine with the no awp rule especially with you and duke lurking around haha. What do you think about wearing the tag again or coming up with a new "community" tag? Just a thought. I feel close to my TGA family and would be nice if we showed some sort of connection. Then again, I sometimes stay away from servers filled with a clan.

View user profile

71 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 pm

my steam id is njlimbacher friend me!

View user profile

72 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:52 pm

AWP Restriction Possible

Dead talk possible but only on the same team dead people on the same team can still talk to alive players. (Most css plugins seem to work in cs:go as well so probably can be done with a sourcemod.)

If you guys are going to try and make an actually come back I may have some other options for you.

View user profile

73 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeah I've noticed on classic competitive servers that it is standard to have a form of all-talk on for individual teams.

View user profile

74 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:19 pm

So How is Global Offensive?

View user profile

75 Re: Regarding CS:GO on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Just bought it. What server do you guys play on?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum