TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pooor Jimmy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pooor Jimmy on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:10 pm

This has got to hurt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With them they weren't very good...but without him. This isn't good news. KC wins 3 games this year. Wink

View user profile

2 Re: Pooor Jimmy on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Zebug

Admin
oh good lord, I didn't know it was that bad. Maybe they will be in the Andrew Luck raffle.

3 Re: Pooor Jimmy on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Sad That sucks. Hopefully your season can only go up from here!

View user profile

4 Re: Pooor Jimmy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:29 pm

losing Berry does suck! He was the heart of the defense. He played every snap on defense last year. Losing him has exposed our lack of depth!

This team has a good deal of talent but this off season was handled so poorly and the opening game went so bad that I fear it's gonna snowball. Last year I felt if we could just win that first game we could be propelled by momentum and have a good season. I was right. This year all that momentum is gone. We needed a fast start cause the 2nd half of the schedule is brutal. We missed that boat. I dont see us winning until the Vikings game (week 4).

View user profile

5 Re: Pooor Jimmy on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm

And the hits just keep coming with Charles out for the rest of the season. Heart of the offense...heart of the defense...heart of KC. DONE. I didn't think this at the beginning of the season but it could be INDY or KC getting Andrew Luck next year. KC might not win a game this year.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum