TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favorite team and prediction for season

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Your favorite team and prediction for season on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Thought it'd be cool for everyone to post their team's schedule, wins and losses they predict, and they're predicted finish in the playoffs (if you think they'll make it), and also chime in on other people's favorite teams once they've posted their opinion.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

WK1 @HOUSTON W 28-24
WK2 CLEVELAND W 31-14
WK3 PITTSBURGH L 21-17
WK4 @TAMPABAY W 34-31
WK5 KANSASCITY W 27-20
WK6 @CINCY W 38-10
WK7 @NEWORLEANS L 30-24
WK8 @TENNESSEE W 28-17
WK9 ATLANTA W 33-27
WK10 JAXVILLE W 24-13
WK11 BYE
WK12 CAROLINA W 38-6
WK13 @NEWENGLAND L 27-23
WK14 @BALTIMORE W 21-20
WK15 TENNESSEE W 31-10
WK16 HOUSTON W 24-20
WK17 @JAX W 24-21

trying not to be too big of a homer... 13-3 is the ceiling for this team for sure. games that could obviously go either way are @HOU, vs PIT, @NO, vs ATL, @NE, @BAL, vs KC... just have to be an optimist i suppose.

i see us making the playoffs for the 431st year in a row, winning the division (i'm looking at you, houston) and surprising everybody by being the first team to play the super bowl in their hometown. hey, a guy can dream Smile

View user profile
WK1 @NYJ L
WK2 @SF W
WK3 WAS W
WK4 DET W
WK5 BYE
WK6 @NE L
WK7 STL W
WK8 @PHI L
WK9 SEA W
WK10 BUF W
WK11 @WAS W
WK12 MIA W
WK13 @ARI W
WK14 NYG W
WK15 @TB W
WK16 PHI W
WK17 @NYG L

12-4
The TB game, NE game, and the two Philly games are throw-ups. I'll do scores laters.

View user profile

Zebug

Admin
Steelers:

@ balt-L
vs Seattle-W
@ Indy - L (find it funny Res and I both pick our team to lose here)
@ Houston - W
vs Tenn-W
vs Jackoffville-W
@Arizona-W
vs NE-L
vs Balt-W
@Cinci-W
@KC-easy W
vs Cinci-W
vs Cleve-W
@SF-W
vs St Louis-W
@Cleve-L

12-4 with the winning the division, then AFC, then SB.

View user profile

Zebug

Admin
bottom line, good passing QB's beat the Steelers. Our secondary is horrible, which is a combination of a lack of skill and the style of defense we play which leaves those corners alone.

So the Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Brees QB's of the league do well against Pittsburgh.

Side note, god did the Steelers bait Vick into that 2nd interception last night. Showed blitz then dropped all 4 LB's into coverage and only rushing the 3 down linemen...it was freaking beautiful.....Dream team my ass

Sept 18 Vs Cin W
Sept 25 @ Ten W
Oct 02 @ GB L
Oct 09 Vs SD L
Bye
Oct 23 @ Mia W
Oct 30 Vs Det L
Nov 06 @ Oak L
Nov 13 @ KC L
Nov 17 Vs NY L
Nov 27 @ SD L
Dec 04 @ MN W
Dec 11 Vs Chi W
Dec 18 Vs NE L
Dec 24 @ Buf W
Jan 01 Vs KC W

Yes there are some wishful games in there. Yes I am predicting we lose against the Lions...but the Lions are a good up and coming team with a great nucleus and will win a bunch of games this year.

2 and 4 in the division.

8 and 8 I would be tickled silly to see. I don't think we should lose more than 10 games however. Much better on Defense. WILL NOT be 32 in Defense this year. Would have won vs Dallas if all first teamers would have been left out there. Red zone offense still stinks. MUCH better run offense I think. We will see but yea 8 and 8 ceiling for this team. No play offs...but next year. HELL YEA!

View user profile
1 Sep 11 BUF @ KC Arrowhead Stadium

Win. I really think KC cruises over Buffalo in this game. Too much defense for the Bills to handle.

2 Sep 18 KC @ DET Ford Field

Win. Detroit is scary on their D-line but fortunately we catch them early before all their parts are in place. Close to the end but Chiefs eek out a win.

3 Sep 25 KC @ SD Qualcomm Stadium

Loss. SD finally gets off to a strong start this season and the Chiefs are shell shocked in the first half and do not recover.

4 Oct 02 MIN @ KC Arrowhead Stadium

Win. Vikes lost a lot this year. Arrowhead is too much for them to overcome.

5 Oct 09 KC @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium

Win. Indy begins their slide this season.

6 Bye

7 Oct 23 KC @ OAK O.co Coliseum

Win. We used to be them all the time their and start a new streak this year.

8 Oct 31 SD @ KC Arrowhead Stadium

Win. MNF game.. way too much Arrowhead

9 Nov 06 MIA @ KC Arrowhead Stadium

Win. No QB play in Miami to balance their solid defense.

10 Nov 13 DEN @ KC Arrowhead Stadium

Win. Denver sucks.

11 Nov 21 KC @ NE Gillette Stadium

Loss. NE doesn't suck.

12 Nov 27 PIT @ KC Arrowhead Stadium

Loss. Steelers just are too solid and we arent quite their yet.

13 Dec 04 KC @ CHI Soldier Field

Win. FU Cutler! We crush him and he quits... AGAIN.

14 Dec 11 KC @ NYJ New Meadowlands Stadium

Loss. Jets are a strong playoffs challenging team.

15 Dec 18 GB @ KC Arrowhead Stadium

Loss. Likely repeat champs are too much to handle.

16 Dec 24 OAK @ KC Arrowhead Stadium

Loss. Total slip up game that should be one but we blow.

17 Jan 01 KC @ DEN INVESCO Field at Mile High

Loss. Really tough to win there and the losing streak has us downtrodden - we hardly show up for this one. Sad

9-7

View user profile

Zebug

Admin
I agree with your overall record, but I can't see back to back loses to Oak and Denver to close out the season but I do think Indy beats you...as long as Peyton is playing.

Solid stat for the day, the Colts have more preseason losses in their last (oh crap I don't remember....) 7ish years than they do in the regular season over that same time period. Recall that they only play 4 preseason games vs 16 regular season.....WOW!!!

Hey did you see the 4 and 12 team dominate the other 4 and 12 team. HAHAHA. ALL kidding aside I saw a couple good offensive drives and some great defensive stops by the Broncos. Having Elvis back is helping a lot with the pass rush and also having Von Miller on the other side is creating a lot of havok for those offensive coordinators. I really do look forward to this year.

2 games vs KC....I foresee Cassel spending a lot of time on his BUTT.

View user profile

10 Re: Your favorite team and prediction for season on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Res wrote:Thought it'd be cool for everyone to post their team's schedule, wins and losses they predict, and they're predicted finish in the playoffs (if you think they'll make it), and also chime in on other people's favorite teams once they've posted their opinion.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

WK1 @HOUSTON W 28-24
WK2 CLEVELAND W 31-14
WK3 PITTSBURGH L 21-17
WK4 @TAMPABAY W 34-31
WK5 KANSASCITY W 27-20
WK6 @CINCY W 38-10
WK7 @NEWORLEANS L 30-24
WK8 @TENNESSEE W 28-17
WK9 ATLANTA W 33-27
WK10 JAXVILLE W 24-13
WK11 BYE
WK12 CAROLINA W 38-6
WK13 @NEWENGLAND L 27-23
WK14 @BALTIMORE W 21-20
WK15 TENNESSEE W 31-10
WK16 HOUSTON W 24-20
WK17 @JAX W 24-21

trying not to be too big of a homer... 13-3 is the ceiling for this team for sure. games that could obviously go either way are @HOU, vs PIT, @NO, vs ATL, @NE, @BAL, vs KC... just have to be an optimist i suppose.

i see us making the playoffs for the 431st year in a row, winning the division (i'm looking at you, houston) and surprising everybody by being the first team to play the super bowl in their hometown. hey, a guy can dream Smile

Let me revise this

LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
BYE BUT WE STILL LOSE
LOSS
WHAT THE FUCK 62-7
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS
LOSS

View user profile

11 Re: Your favorite team and prediction for season on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:07 pm

lol @ 62 points! L O L

they've quit Res! I mean.. cmon! Manning doesnt play defense!! There is no excuse for that kind of performance beyond quitting.

As for my Chiefs... they deserve a lot of credit.. they could have mailed it in after the 1st two games (and believe me.. I wanted them to so we could get Luck) but they played competive @ SD in a loss week 3, and have won their next 3 now setting up a chance to get into a tie for 1st place on MNF!

This will absolutely be the biggest game we face all year. not the toughest.. but the biggest. Momentum is soo huge in the NFL. Win this one and we head into the tough side of our schedule much stronger with big MO on our side.

Good thing we've won 3 straight.. Arrowhead will be rocking compared to what would have been had we continued to crash and burn.

View user profile

Zebug

Admin
lmao Res, nice. And good lord that game against NO was bad....though I did have Brees and was hoping for just 1 more TD which might have given me the win in FF.

I bet the Colts win a few games....though I would love to see them get the #1 overall pick....aka the Luck pick just to see what they do with it. I think its a little too early to be grooming Peyton's replacement unless this neck thing is pretty bad and his career won't last the next 5-7 years like I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum