TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eagles goin on a super bowl run

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Go on record right now and say the Eagles are going on a Super Bowl run. Seriously 2 shut down corners probowl de 4 picks for next year. Wow. Not to mention Vince young and plaixico burgess

View user profile

2 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Zebug

Admin
they don't have Plex yet do they? I haven't heard philly mentioned with him yet at all.

by the way, Vince Young sucks...if he gets in they are in trouble. Steelers proved how to beat him, put everyone on the line and don't even put anyone on the WR's because he isn't going to get it there.

now those corners are something to contend with, that is for sure. I'm liking the new Vick, he is actually trying to be a QB instead of a RB who takes snaps....and he is 100 times better than he was before jail time.

Not sure how or why you'd put them ahead of GB....they won the superbowl with a lot of starters on the sidelines, so their offseason is basically getting everyone healthy again.

3 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 pm

His name was definitely mentioned. Seems if the Eagles ate interested in you they are taking you. Yes Vince Young isn't the best but he is a great back up. Vick will only get better from last year. They already had a good defence now they will have a scary defense. GB doesn't have a good track record in the repeating department. They have a really good team as well but I think that the other teams got better and they didn't do anything that I can see to improve. I saw that they did get rid of some players however.

View user profile

4 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Zebug

Admin
Plax to the Jets....damn they are looking strong.

NE looking strong
Philly looking strong
Ravens got a great FB in Vonta Leach

Not liking all of these good teams getting better!!!@#!@#$@#%

5 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Riiight. Jets do look strong. Hell even the dang Lions look strong!!! Denver looks stronger. But if they didn't that would really be sad. Worse defense in the league by default we could only get better. I would say GB looks weaker with some of there Defensive line going to other teams. Aaaaashhhhhhh. I love FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

View user profile

6 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:49 pm

nub sauce - I had a thread going with the big free agency stuff and overall nfl season. Now we have a ghey Eagles thread.. ugh!

Speaking of the Eagles - paper championships dont mean jack!! The NFC is still the Packers conference until someone else wins it.

View user profile

7 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Jimmy, I love ya brotha! Packers will repeat, even with the off season crap. The Eagles are actually a far reach. Nice talent but no real leadership. Draft away!
Come see Daddy! Twisted Evil

View user profile

8 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 pm

I still like the Chiefs Jimmy! What a Face

View user profile

9 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:09 am

Chefs suck!

View user profile

10 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 pm

*cough* colts *cough*

View user profile

11 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Zebug

Admin
Colts??? they still have a team in the NFL? I was thinking they moved to the CFL so they had a shot to win something. Gotta give them credit for trying to play with the big boys again.

The Black and Gold got a taste last year...just like when a shark smells that blood, its all over but the final scream.

Now, its going to cost our guys about $1,000,000 in fines but fuck the commish, we are going to win it despite that rat bastard.

12 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:42 pm

gonna be the first team to play in a super bowl in their home town... book it.

View user profile

13 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 pm

thank you cheese!

fire... he's coming for you and your cellar dwelling broncos! for those that don't know, this is the future best safety in the nfl - move over ed and troy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fire one more.. this vid is moreno.. showing skill against folks.. and an ending with moreno and berry meeting. enjoy

View user profile

14 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Jimmy, the vids are sweet, but you do know, the pack is Back! Cool
Love ya Bro!

View user profile

15 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Zebug

Admin
Hey, I'm a big Eric Berry fan, and someone will have to take the crown for best safety in the league but only because Troy and Reed are getting a little long in the tooth.

When I see Berry highlights like shown @ 50 sec or 3:53 in this vid, I'll submit to him taking the lead.

16 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 pm

umm he did! In that highlight reel he comes right up to the LOS and takes on a pulling gaurd in the hole, shucks him, and takes the RB. Pretty leet just like Troy's jump over. And the sacks.. Berry had his too - my favorite being where he took a block from McFadden - tossed him - and continued on to Campbell for a sack!

Oh and this is for the Packer fans.. saw this and I had to laugh out loud!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sorry RP, LOL! Some poor Lions CB got scared by Jennings cut! Route running ace!

View user profile

17 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 am

Zebug

Admin
sorry, but taking on a pulling guard is not the same as timing the snap count and flying over the entire line to make the sack. Berry gots some work to do still.

18 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Zebug wrote:sorry, but taking on a pulling guard is not the same as timing the snap count and flying over the entire line to make the sack. Berry gots some work to do still.

he didnt just take on the pulling gaurd, he shucked him aside and made the tackle in the hole behind him! Still.. I did say future.. the old guys still have a bit of legs left in them. Berry is close though!

View user profile

19 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Zebug

Admin
I'll give you that.

20 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Jimmy wrote:

sorry RP, LOL! Some poor Lions CB got scared by Jennings cut! Route running ace!

Um this was awesome!

I'm not too worried about Philly. They have more to prove now than us. We'll see if they could in fact buy a championship pirat

View user profile

21 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 pm

kristi wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

Um this was awesome!

I'm not too worried about Philly. They have more to prove now than us. We'll see if they could in fact buy a championship pirat

Not really buying a championship when there is a salary cap involved.

View user profile

22 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:31 am

Zebug

Admin
I was going to say the same thing Sev...its more just general management of the funds that you (and all teams) are allocated. That is why the NFL is the best league out there.

23 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 am

it is buying a championship... cmon....

just like the redskins tried to do when dan snyder took over and they gobbled up all the big free agents. they were under the cap then too. both of you are acting like the cap cant be massaged or something. even in the new cap era there are ways. people are calling them the "dream team" in all sorts of media outlets (some hailing them as such and others bashing them for it) while others continually ask how can they fit everyone under. looks like a team trying to buy a championship to me!

View user profile

24 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Zebug

Admin
good article on philly and their cap non-issue (about half way down the page it starts)

25 Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:49 pm

don't teams usually back load the big contracts so it doesn't impact the cap as much? i'm not really up on how the whole thing works.

anyway, F the pats, chargers, and jets. that's all.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum