TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost...............

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lost............... on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:33 am

Zebug

Admin
ok, I am going to give this show a try. I saw it available for streaming on my netflix account. I'll watch the entire first season and make a determination from there if I want to continue for the entire 119 freaking episodes (good lord sweet jesus that is a lot).

Anyway, I am first finishing the final season of Prison Break (freaking awesome show, I just had to stop watching it back in the day as real life was crazy enough).

So, I know at least one person will be happy I'm giving HER show a try.

2 Re: Lost............... on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 am

Lost is awesome.

NCIS is better.
And that has 186 episodes and season nine starts in September Razz
Unfortunately that's not on Netflix.

My girlfriend and myself watch a lot, a lot, of tv shows and stuff. It's our thing, lol.. We're almost done with season 2 of X-Files. Razz

View user profile

3 Re: Lost............... on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 pm

YAY! Keep an open mind while watching the first season (it has a black smoke monster.) I think you'll like it. I love it. I just watched the series finale(for literally the 8th time) on Saturday. I got done watching the whole series all over again in May and discovered lots of things i hadnt noticed/picked up on. Season 2 was my least favorite.

GO GO GO!!

Smile

View user profile

4 Re: Lost............... on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Zebug

Admin
oh I'll give it a very fair chance....I just enjoyed picking on you about the show. Seems like one I would watch....if it was on Fox I wouldn't have missed an episode (for some reason my default channel is either ESPN or FOX)

5 Re: Lost............... on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:25 pm

I loved Lost.

Severed we are the same way. Watching Falling Skies now. Our DVR is constantly recording shows every night.

View user profile

6 Re: Lost............... on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm

I gave her shit all the time too, then I watched it all and actually liked it quite a bit. Plus, Evangeline Lilly is smoking hot.

View user profile

7 Re: Lost............... on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Zebug

Admin
resurrecting this thread as I FINALLY watched the first episode on my nice new shiny Sexy Nexy (Galaxy Nexus) while taking the bus to work. It is interesting thus far, will definitely watch the entire first season and go from there. I've been saving Lost as my bus ride entertainment and I finally got a phone that I can stream Netflix so there you go.....will report back

8 Re: Lost............... on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:11 pm

it will pull you in! i actually dont dig the 1st season.. but later on it's impossible to not look forward to each next episode.

View user profile

9 Re: Lost............... on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 am

Zebug

Admin
I'm like 4 episodes in, I'm definitely going to watch the entire first season, very interesting thus far. And welcome back to the forum Jimmy, now stay a little longer would ya:)

10 Re: Lost............... on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:38 am

The problem with lost...the first 4 episodes get you HOOKED and then you can't stop watching it till the very end. I thought it was a stupid show no use watching it. Buddy gave me the first season. I couldn't do anything but watch the entire series.

View user profile

11 Re: Lost............... on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:03 pm

so how far have you gotten Ze?

View user profile

12 Re: Lost............... on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Zebug

Admin
watched about 5 episodes and stopped, was interesting just didn't pull me in.

13 Re: Lost............... on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:18 am

I should kill you....

View user profile

14 Re: Lost............... on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Zebug wrote:watched about 5 episodes and stopped, was interesting just didn't pull me in.

admittedly - the first season did the same to me. I assure you it gets much better.

The Jack and Kate love story is worth it. Fantasy for sure - real life never mirrors - but I guess that's why we watch...

View user profile

15 Re: Lost............... on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 pm

2 of my all time favorite songs mixed in with the best series in history... awesome. I love you

Neutral

View user profile

16 Re: Lost............... on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm

kristi wrote:2 of my all time favorite songs mixed in with the best series in history... awesome. I love you

Neutral

I know.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum